Following on from the AA powered Fenix CL23 camping lantern, CL26R now features 3 distinct modes to suit your circumstances. Down lighting only, front lighting only and full 360 degree area lighting making this one versatile product. Also incorporated is a red light mode and red light flashing mode.
The supplied Fenix 2600 mAh 18650 battery is replaceable and can be swapped for a higher capacity cell if required which will add over 30% to the already impressive run times.
Fenix CL26R lantern other features:
* Weatherproof to IP66 for outdoor use
* Uses 1 x 18650 rechargeable (supplied) or 2 x CR123 battery
* Insulated battery compartment maintains performance in cold conditions
* In built illuminated 4 bar battery meter under the Fenix logo shows charging and remaining power status
* Small and light for total portability. Weighs only 4.1oz
* 25 metre illumination zone
* 360 degree lighting at 400, 150 and 40 lumens
* Front lighting at 25 lumens
* Down lighting at 3 and 25 lumens (Please see ANSI graph below for full run time profile)
* Red light mode at 1 lumen and 1 lumen flash
* Low output mode can be used whilst charging
* Single push button operation with low battery indicator (18650 battery)
* Built in top magnet, tripod adapter and hanging loop for multiple use options
* Electronic battery reverse polarity protection
* Only 1.93 inches wide x 3.8 inches tall (49 X 97mm)
WARNING! If using CR123 batteries DO NOT attempt to recharge them!