Thank you for choosing to book your holiday with Tipi Adventures. Please read our terms and conditions below. By making a booking at our premises, you accept to adhere by these.
Last update: February 2021
- Full payment is due on booking to secure place.
- Check in time is normally from 2pm and Check out is strictly 12pm.
- Please note that our site is classified as a wilderness site in that there are no defined walkways or pathways, no running water or electricity. There are natural obstacles and trip hazards on the forest floor, so please be mindful when you walk around the site.
- We operate a Leave No Trace policy and kindly ask you to practice these principles. During your stay and on checkout, please gather your empty glass and plastic bottles and we kindly ask you to take these to the bottle bank/ recycling in Rathdrum village. We can do this for you for a minimal charge of €5. Take nothing but pictures, leave nothing but footprints, kill nothing but time!
- We have composting toilets which use sawdust rather than flushing with water. There are hand sanitizers on the walls in each unit.
- There are procedures in place in line with COVID-19 regulations so please pay attention to the signage encouraging physical distancing and hand hygiene etc.
- In the event of severe weather forecasts, for everyone’s safety, Tipi Adventures reserve the right to cancel. In this instance, we can offer an alternative date or if this cannot be secured, a refund will be issued.
- In the unfortunate circumstances that you need to cancel, we will offer two alternative dates within a reasonable time frame. However, if these dates are not suitable, the following will apply: Full refund if cancelled more than 6 weeks before your booking. Cancellation less than 6 weeks before your booking starts will lead to 50% of the cost being payable. Cancellation with less than 2 weeks notice is non-refundable.
- Cars parked on site are the owner's responsibility. Due to the nature of the environment, in windy or stormy conditions, please be aware that branches may fall. We do not accept any liabilities in case of damage or theft.
- Guests enter our private wilderness site entirely at their own risk. We do not accept any liability for any damage, loss or injury to any member of your party or any vehicles or possessions, unless proven to be caused by a negligent act by ourselves or our employees or contractors whilst acting in the course of employment.
- Due to the nature of the environment, we ask all visitors to keep noise levels down in particular from 11 pm onwards as we also have neighbours close-by. A security/noise deposit of up to €100 will be required on arrival for groups of 3 or more. This will be returned on check out once all is found to be in order. This is at the discretion of the site manager.
- Please take care when staying in a Tipi, Tree Tent or Hammock or pop up tent. You are responsible and liable for any breakages or damages. We ask that you do report any incidents should they occur.
- No persons <18 years of age is permitted to stay unless accompanied by a parent or guardian
- No fires allowed outside of the designated firepits already in place. No collecting or harvesting firewood on site. Only logs /fuel supplied may be used.
- Speed limit of <10km/hr applies to all vehicles.
- Pets: Well mannered small dogs are welcome to our wilderness site. They must be kept on a leash and under control at all times. They may not be left unattended. A disclaimer will need to be signed on your arrival. Poos must be bagged and binned!
Online Store: Delivery & Returns
Our Commitment To You
We work hard to provide total customer satisfaction and you can be assured that the quality of products and service you receive from us are given top priority. Please see our Terms & Conditions for refund policy on bookings to our Adventures or Workshops. Products are inclusive of VAT.
You will be notified as soon as products are shipped.
Delivery in Ireland takes 1-4 working days
Orders below 2 kg are charged at €10.00.
Orders above 2 kg are charged at €15.00
However, for some very heavy items there may be slight variation in shipping charges.
For Delivery outside Ireland: In order to give you the best price, please contact us for current shipping charges.
Should you have any questions about our delivery options please don’t hesitate to get in touch.
If you wish to return or exchange your order for whatever reason, we're here to help! We offer free returns or exchanges within 30 days of purchase. You can return your product for credit, a different product, or a refund. When you return your item to us, you are responsible for postage charges.
Please note the following exceptions to our return and refund policy:
- Discounted items are final and cannot be returned or exchanged
- Returned items must have tags still on and be returned in original packaging with no visible signs of wear or use
- To initiate a return or exchange, please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call Ed on 087-7866734